Contact us now for your demand[email protected]
Fluorine Determination in the Analysis Sample of Solid Waste
Samples may be analyzed as air dried
Crush and grind to make the sample size ≤0.2mm
5E-FL2350 Fluorine/Chlorine Analyzer
Oxygen : Flow 500ml/min; purity 99.5% Vapour :2ml/min
Main Furnace Temperature:1100 ℃ Condensator temp. :20℃
Calibration Standard: GBT4633-2014 Nominal Sample Mass: 100 mg
Analysis Time: 45 minutes/per test
Special Modifications to Unit
GBT4633-2014 and ISO11724 and ASTM D5987
1. Prepare instrument as outlined in the operator’s instruction manual (check the solutions , pure water content and electrodes ,oxygen gas flow and etc.).
2. Do three blanks sample “Fkt” titration （initialize the titration system）
3. Combustion pretreatment with two empty crucibles (this process only for first time of using of each day)
4. weigh a portion(0.5g) of solid waste sample in crucible, then cover the sample with a flat layer of silica sand;
5. Load two crucibles with sample as prepared in step4 , then” start” analysis.
6. 2 samples of calibration substance to check the calibration after 10 duplicate sample analysis;
7. Repetition of point 4 to point 6 until all samples are processed;
Note: Do Calibrating refer to operator’s instruction manual for details.