|Standard Configuration: Computer
Weighing rod base
Three-core power socket and plug/20A
Crucible lid for volatile matter
Glass spoon(small size)
Standard Reference Material(GBW)
Features:High Efficiency1. Up to 19 samples can be determined within 2 hours for moisture, ash, volatile matter analysis and to calculate the fixed carbon.
2. Ceramic fiber furnace has low thermal capacity allowing rapid rising and cooling of temperature.
3. Double control (One PC controls two furnaces) is available.
High Accuracy 1.Thermogravimetric technology with blank crucible calibration in the same atmosphere to ensure weighing accuracy.
2. Real time display of thermogravimetric curve during analysis.
Easy Operation 1. Operator's involvement is limited to just loading sample to crucible.
2. Real time display of balance reading, which makes it convenient to control the precision of sample weight.
3. Wide application for limestone, cement, iron ore are available.
|Model||5E-MAC IV Proximate Analyzer - TGA|
|Conforms to Method||ISO 17246, ASTM D7582, GB/T 30732|
|Furnace||Single furnace and Double Furnace Available|
|Temp. Rising Speed||1-50℃/min|
|Analysis Time||≤120mins for 19 samples of three parameters
≤120mins for 38 samples of three parameters(Double Control)
|Sample Mass||0.8-1.2g recommended / up to 5g|
|Temp.Range||Up to 1050℃|
|Power Supply||Single phase, AC220±10%, 50/60Hz, ≤5 kW|
Gas Pump Components (Assembly)
Ash Rotary Tray
Rotary Shaft (Ceramic)
Crucible Lid (MAC)
Lifting and Rotary Device
Sample Feed Mechanism
Balance Arm base
Wind Collecting Cover
Gas Spring Shaft
Gas Pump Components
Gas Spring Shaft
InquiryPlease feel free to submit your inquiry information to us. We will contact with you as soon as possible.