Contact us now for your firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Configuration: Computer
Standard Reference Material(GBW)
Outer combustion tube
Inner combustion tube
1. Unique dual oxygen lance to increase the combustion efficiency.
2. Maximum throughput with auto-loader, available for 60 samples per batch and easy to add or reduce sample quantity during analysis.
3. Patented sample delivering system realizes smooth work flow of pulling and discharging samples.
4. The sample mass can be automatically sent to the computer by balance connection.
5. Available for unattended operation by intelligent sensor.
6. Auto self-diagnosis and auditory alarm.
Accuracy and Stability
1. Top quality ultra-low drift infrared cell to ensure stability of the testing results.
2. Reliable single Si-C spiral tube heating components.
3. Unique gas tightness structure to avoid the effect of SO2 in air.
Exhaust emissions ventilation system to avoid air pollution of laboratory.
Video of 5E-IRS3600
|Model||5E-IRS3600 Automatic Infrared Sulfur Analyzer|
|Conforms to Method||AS 1038.6.3.3, ASTM D1552, ASTM D3177, ASTM D4239, ASTM D5016,
ISO19579, GB/T 214, GB/T 25214, GB/T 28732, BS 1016
|Max. Sample loading||Up to 60 sample per batch manually|
|Analysis Method||Infrared absorption|
|Sulfur Range||0.005%-30% Customized range available|
|Analysis Time per Sample||≤120s|
|Sample Mass||200mg-400mg (300mg is recommended)|
|Power Supply||Single phases, AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz, ≤4kW|
Anhydrous magnesium perchlorate
Stainless steel spoon
Oxygen reducing valve
PU gas pipe (Blue)
Heating wire of three-core aviation plug
Sample feed rod
PU gas tube (Blue)
Serial wire with magnetic ring
Three-core power socket
IR sulfur analysis cell (S09)
Inner alundum tube
External alundum tube
Primary reagent tube
Stainless steel tray
Allen wrench set
Step motor driver controller