Standard Configuration: Computer
1. Partial design of high frequency combustion and infrared detection.
2. HP desktop computer, liquid crystal display and ink jet printer.
3. Pneumatic control system uses standard metal connectors. Gas system is simple with good air tightness. Control valve adopts Japan SMC valve. Pneumatic control system can continuously analyze 100,000 samples without any fault.
4. Unique design of reverse purging, which can continuously analyze thousands of samples without purging the furnace.
5. Digital mass flow controller of high precise gas is not affected by temperature, pressure and other external factors. Its precision and stability exceed that of rotameter.
6. Infrared detection device adopts the unique photoelectric integration design in domestic equipment with compact structure, durability, reliability and stability to J (military) level standard.
7. Motor imported from Switzerland can work continuously for 30000 hours without fault.
8. Ultra-porous stainless steel metal dust filter is corrosion resistant, which can be used for a long term without cleaning.
1. Unique multiple curve is designed to store up to 40 carbon curves, 20 sulfur curves, and support theuser to set their own curves.
2. Unique temperature, flow and peak width compensation ensures the accurate analysis result.
1. Identify the balance from German Sartorius, Shanghai, Switzerland, the United States and Germany.
2. Analysis results can be sent to the printer to print.
3. Each analysis results can be sent to other computers via serial port or local network (UDP / IP protocol).
4. Optional large screen display.
|Model||5E-CS902C Inorganic Carbon Sulfur Analyzer|
|Conforms to Method||ISO4935-1989, GB/T 20123-2006|
|Sample Range||Steel and other materials|
|Analysis Range||High-Carbon: 0.0001%-20% (extendable) Low-Carbon: 0.00001%-0.5% (extendable) Low-Sulfur: 0.00001%-5% (extendable)|
|Power Supply||Single phases, AC220V±5%, 50Hz, 3kW|
|Precision of Balance||0.0001g|
|Net Weight||Analyzer: 40kg||Balance: 3.5kg|
|Dimensions(L×W×H)||Analyzer: 310mm×470mm×620mm||Balance: 195mm×330mm×304mm|
InquiryPlease feel free to submit your inquiry information to us. We will contact with you as soon as possible.