Samples may be analyzed as received.
5E-TCN2200 Protein Analyzer
Oxygen Flow(SV4): 3L/min
Oxygen Flow(SV5): 0.8L/min
Oxygen Flow(SV6): 0.3L/min
Main Furnace Temperature: 950 ℃
Secondly Furnace Temperature: 850 ℃
Calibration Standard: BS EN ISO 16634-1:2008
Nominal Sample Weight: 80 mg
Analysis Time: 5 minutes
Special Modifications to Unit
BS EN ISO 16634-1:2008
Food products. Determination of the total nitrogen content by combustion according to the Dumas principle and calculation of the crude protein content. Oilseeds and animal feeding stuffs standard
1. Prepare instrument as outlined in the operator’s instruction manual (perform maintenance and leak checks, etc.).
2. For solid sample with high moisture, we should weigh sample quickly and analyze as soon as possible
3. For liquid sample, we should seal into Tin cup with special tools after weighing the sample
4. Purging and analyze blanks until instrument is stable (nitrogen results will reach a plateau),
5. (4-5) blanks and (1-2) waste samples to condition the instrument
6. 3 samples of calibration substance to check or carry out the calibration;
7. Test 9 samples
8. 2 samples of calibration substance to check the calibration;
9. Repetition of point 5 to point 6 until all samples are processed;
Note: Do Calibrating refer to operator’s instruction manual for details.