Quartz Boat (or Ceramic Boat) should be pre-baked at 800°C for half an hour or analyzed (without a sample) before loading a sample
Make sure the liquid sample is uniform
Oxygen :Flow 300ml/min; purity ≥99.9% Pressure :0.1 Mpa
Drying Temp.: 250℃ Time: 180s
Combustion Temp.: 800℃ Time: 180s
Catalyst Furnace Temp.: 600℃
Purge Time: 60s
Nominal Sample Mass: 0.1ml
Analysis Time: 9minutes/per test
Standard Mercury Solution or equivalent Certified Reference Materials.
GB 16659-2008 / ASTM D6722-11
1. Prepare instrument as outlined in the operator’s instruction manual ; (check the Inlet pressure、Outlet2 pressure、Furnace temperature、Catalytic tube temperature and Voltage.)
2. Keep the instrument in “prepare” state for at least half an hour;
3. Do three blank samples test to reduce the blank level; (if the blank LC peak is higher than 0.001, more blank sample is suggested)
4. Weigh one standard sample (0.1ml) in quartz boat, input the sample weight information in the software, press the “start” button to do test; (Make sure the sample position is correspond to crucible No. in the software)
5. If the standard sample is in the tolerated content range, go to step 6, or you should do two more standard sample tests. If the two standard sample tests are still not in the tolerated content range, you need to build a new calibration curve.
6. Fetch two liquid sample (0.1ml) in quartz boat, input the sample weight information in the software, press the “start” button to do test; (Make sure the sample position is correspond to crucible No. in the software)
7. One standard sample to check the calibration after 10 duplicate sample analysis;
8. Repetition of point 6 to point 8 until all samples are processed;
Note: Do Calibrating refer to operator’s instruction manual for details.